Re-linking the system from soil to table.
Diversified, professional experience, yielding measurable benefits.
- Market Farm, Home Garden & School Garden Crop Planning
- Product and Material Acquisition
- Pollinator Support Systems and Gardens
- Habitat Gardens
- Fertility Management
- Pest Insect, Disease & Weed Management Programs & Strategies
- Soil Test Interpretation and Prescriptions
- Small-Scale Market Farming & Specialty Crop Strategies
- Farm, Garden and Landscape Audits
- Land Assessments
- Soil Improvement & Remediation
- Event/Activity Design, Development and Coordination
Equipped with processes and practices that create fun and engaging events; our event management strategies and network of quality producers, food service staff, speakers and entertainers means you can relax and leave the heavy lifting to us. Combined with In Season Bistro, you get a Farm-to-Table experience, unique to your event.
We are honored to operate Wichita's Downtown Farmers' Market. Surrounded by brick-lined streets and native limestone accented buildings dating back to the 1800s, Old Town Farmers’ Market resides in a setting, unique to Wichita.
Wichita’s locavore appetite has never been stronger and a growing number of area producers continue to answer the call of the expanding Market. Offering convenient parking, fresh, Kansas produced, real food and handcrafted products, Old Town Farmers’ Market is a weekly destination for area residents and has become a must-see for visitors to the city.