Food/Farm Vendor Application
Food/Farm vendors are strongly encouraged to provide a sample/tasting at their booth - something that pairs their product with garlic. Be creative! Garlic in unconventional places is welcomed and expected at a garlic festival, so you can’t go wrong. Free samples and tastings throughout the event space is extremely important to the overall success of a food fest. Attendees come to eat! Food/Farm vendors’ booth fees are discounted to offset the additional cost and effort providing samples/tastings brings. Potential vendors who are willing to provide samples will be given preference when event management considers which applications to approve.
- Submission of an application does not guarantee approval.
- Applicants will receive an email response on or before August 6th.
- Each OGF vendor booth space is 10' x 10'. Cost for one day is $30.00 or $50.00 for both days.
- If approved, booth fees must be received within 30 days.
- Event Booth Space Cancellation Policy: Except in an emergency (as determined by event management), vendors will forfeit their prepaid booth fee.
- Payment: Please make checks payable to: FarmShop, LLC and mail to PO Box 75125, Wichita, KS 67209